Grandeur Hair Company
Grand Curly Unit 4X4
Grand Curly Unit 4X4
5x5 Lace Closure Wig (curly). 200 Density. Wigs are in its natural state. Has an adjustable elastic band.
Medium size wig cap (fits average head)
Here are just a few tips to keep your Grandeur Extensions natural luster, re-usability, and looking healthy.
All hair has been thoroughly inspected and washed but feel free to co-wash your hair before installing. Ensuring you have rinsed out all products is one of the most important steps. If you do not rinse well, any residue or traces of product left in the hair will result in weighed down hair, with very little movement or body
Let’s keep our tresses flowing, lightweight and lustrous.
Products we recommend:
- Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner and Shampoo
- Aussie Paraben-Free Miracle Curls (Deep Condition/Cleansing Conditioner
- Nexxus Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo and Conditioner
- Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner
- Olaplex No.4 and No.5
Defining your curly/wavy hair
- Miss. Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls Cream (Define Curls)
- Aunt Jackie's Curl La La Defining Curl Custard (Reduce Frizz/Define Curls)
- Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave In Conditioner (Moisturizing)
- John Frieda Frizz Ease (Reduce Frizz)
- WATER (water will be your best friend and most used to maintain your curly hair.
(Generous amounts of water and a dime sized amount of product is all you'll need.) LESS IS HEALTHY, LESS IS MOVEMENT!
Serums and Heat Protectants
- Cream Of Nature Argan Oil Heat Protectant (this is to be used as a heat protectant only)
- Tresemme Keratin Smooth (heat protectant and anti-frizz spray, the serum is an anti-frizz and adds shine)
- OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray (heat protectant)
- Biosilk, Silk Therapy (UV protection, adds shine)
- Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector (heat protection, adds shine)
Immediately blow drying your hair can deplete your hair of natural luster and moisture. It can also increase frizz. If you must blow dry your hair, make sure it’s at least 50% dry and that you are using a heat protectant.
We recommend that you allow your hair air dry.
(products that contain sulfate are damaging and drying to the hair)
2.Moisturizing and Hydrating products will keep your hair looking new
Treat this hair like your own hair. Co washing your hair is very important to keep it clean and hydrated. We recommend co washing your hair biweekly or as needed. If your hair lacks movement, moisture or feels weighed down then it’s time for a wash. It is also important to keep your ends trimmed.
ONLY shampoo your hair, when necessary, (product buildup, sweat, dirt) shampoo is extremely drying to all hair. Please only use a sulfate free shampoo.5. We advise that you comb your hair daily. Gently brush your hair starting from the ends and work your way up towards the weft or your scalp. Starting from the ends will keeps the pressure off the weft area and allow for you to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
Stay away from products that contain drying ingredients, such as holding sprays and mousse.
Before Bed Tips:
1.Gently brush hair to remove any tangles
- Twist or braid your curly/wavy hair/use heat free tools like flexi rods or heatless curlers
- Wrap your straight hair or pull into a ponytail
- Cover your hair with our "Grandeur Bonnet"
Coloring Tips: Please take extensions to a professional. Grandeur is an investment, you don't want to ruin the hair by over processing it with bleaches and dye. Allow a licensed professional to color your extensions.
Straightening Curly/Wavy Texture Steps:
It is mandatory that you use heat protectant to maintain longevity.
- Cleanse hair of any products
- Allow your hair to air dry
- Apply a heat protectant
- Blow dry on low/med heat to help loosen the pattern
- Proceed with your hoot tools
- Use the comb chase method
- Take your time (one pass shall be enough)
- Apply a small amount of anti-frizz serum
Remember the more heat used the harder it is to retract the hair back to the natural curl or wave pattern. Once your hair has heat damage, it is impossible to repair.
For best Results: Co-wash your hair weekly as curly hair is more prone to dryness. When washing your hair, you should start with warm water and rinse with cool water. To avoid frizz and keep your hair defined, try not to manipulate your hair while its drying, if necessary, scrunch hair gently. Allow the hair to drip, air dry and then install. This method will keep the curl pattern nice and defined.
We suggest that you apply a curl defining/curl cream while the hair is wet. This way it will stop the hair from frizzing, minimize the volume and lock in the wave or curl in the hair. It will give the hair a nice, soft, and tamed wet look while its dry. A denman brush is best used when your hair is wet and will assist with evenly distributing products.
After Install Tips:
Did you know that we offer a onetime complimentary revive/restore service with every purchase?
We can save you some time and prep your hair for your next install!
- Detangle your hair starting from the ends.
- If you installed your hair using thread or glue, gently remove it
- Cleanse your hair of all products/residue using shampoo
- Deep condition your hair and allow your conditioner to set for a minimum of one hour
- Thoroughly rinse out all products,
- Lightly spray a leave in conditioner (optional)
- Allow your hair to air-drip dry overnight
- Once your hair is completely dry, store your hair in your "Grandeur Bonnet" or your “Grandeur Storage Bag” until your next install.
ALL HAIR SHEDS!
Some more than others, curly hair sheds more than straight/wavy textures.
To avoid shedding, do not cut your wefts, if, you must, seal the wefts prior to installing. Avoid excessive heat and always use a heat protectant. Properly detangling your hair prevents shedding and breakage. Stay away from drying products, like holding sprays, dry hair is more prone to breakage. Remember that water is your friend and to use warm water during your washing process and cool water when rinsing.
If you have questions about any other upkeep regimens, connect with a Raw Hair Advisor: